(01) 3A- The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
(02) ASME A112.18.6 – When properly coupled with suitable fittings, this hose will pass the performance tests as outlined in the ASME standard A112.18.6 for Flexible Water Connectors.
(03) FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
(04) FDA – Material complies with 21 CFR 177.1350.
(05) FDA – Material complies with 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 (b).
(06) FDA - Type 1, Class A, Category 4 Polyethylene
(complies with FDA21 CFR 177.1520 for Olefin Polymers (par (c) 3.2a).
(07) FDA – Material conforms to FDA CFR 21-177-2600.
(08) MSHA Accepted – Cover material accepted by MSHA as having met the requirements for acceptance of flame-resistant solid products taken into mines for hoses transferring air, oil, water or other fluids.
(09) NSF – The polyurethane material is listed under NSF Standard 61.
(10) NSF – This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components -- Health Effects. This product has also been evaluated for use in Mechanical Plumbing Device applications with a maximum use restriction of 130 sq. in./L. This certification applies only to the hose without other components attached to the hose.
(11) NSF – The inner core tube PVC material is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials and is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components -- Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter.
(12) NSF – Hose is listed under Standard 51, Plastic Materials and Components used in Food Equipment for food contact up to 125° F., and under NSF-61 for transfer of drinking water up to a temperature of 87° F.
(13) NSF – This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner core tube PVC material is also certified as Potable Water Material under NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components -- Health Effects for end use not to exceed a maximum of 128.9 square inches per liter.
(14) NIOSH –When coupled with suitable fittings and apparatus, this air breathing hose will satisfy the NIOSH Air-Supply-Line requirements and tests of Type C Respirators as described in Table 8 to 42 CFR Part 84, subpart J including the test for permeation of hose by gasoline. NOTE: NIOSH only certifies complete breathing respirators and does not issue certification on individual components, such as hoses. All replacement hoses for NIOSH-certified apparatus must have prior NIOSH certification as a part of that unit.
(15) RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
(16) UL – The clear PVC plastic material is certified for Flame Class HB under the Plastics – Components category by UL with a minimum thickness of 0.8 mm.
(17) USDA – The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
(18) USP – The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements
of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
TRA Plan – Ontario
Toxic Reduction Plan 1
Toxic Reduction Plan 2
Toxic Reduction Certification